Empower lifelong learning, advance excellence, and strengthen our communities.
Title I-A School-Parent Compact
- Teachers are committed to the educational process, establish high learning expectations, value the diversity of their students, and impart knowledge and vision to help students become life-long learners.
- Instructors use approved curriculum, instructional strategies, and best practices to meet the state academic standards, promote active involvement of students and meet the individual’s abilities and talents.
- Each child should become an effective communicator who can present his/her ideas using appropriate written and oral language utilizing technology as a tool.
- Each parent will be responsible for supporting their children's learning by staying informed, facilitating academic success at home, and by maintaining contact with the school.
- As our district grows, our educational organization will advance continually to meet changing educational needs.
- Schools are successful when there is strong parental involvement.
- Communication with stakeholders is essential with all stakeholders in fostering a positive learning environment.
- Schools support a learning atmosphere where everyone feels emotionally and physically safe.
- Schools are clean, safe, and conducive to learning.
- Education is a shared responsibility with parents, teachers, and community for building character, integrity, and self-esteem in a diverse world. These character traits, when practiced, will bring meaning and value to learning.
- Teachers and parents share responsibility to maintain communication on an ongoing basis through progress reports and conference attendance, volunteer opportunities, and observation of classroom activities.
- Trust, respect, and collaboration create an atmosphere of positive educational exchange.
Give Us Your Input
None of this works without you, so let us know how we can best meet the needs of our students, staff and community.